Who uses A11yJSON?¶
The following organizations / products use A11yJSON.
- Wheelmap.org, world's biggest open online map for accessible places.
- accessibility.cloud, an A11yJSON-based accessibility data exchange. Apps can consume existing A11yJSON datasets from accessibility.cloud's API.
- I Wheel Share, a French NGO that has created a chatbot for discovering accessible places all over France.
- ImmoScout24, a real estate platform in Germany and Austria, to show accessible places of interest around apartments and houses.
- WheelPilot, a pilot to explore accessibility in car navigation, by Daimler AG.
- Gelbe Seiten, Germany's Yellow Pages.
- brokenlifts.org, to display alerts about broken lifts in German public transit networks.
Contact us if you want your organization to show up on this list.